The mission of the College of Business Administration is to glorify God by creating a distinctively Christian environment in which excellent teaching, combined with scholarship, promotes the intellectual, personal and spiritual growth of business students, and educates them for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
To carry out this mission, we are committed to:
- Center our work on students and their educational and developmental needs.
- Uphold high standards for faculty and students in learning and scholarship.
- Foster moral, ethical, and socially responsible behavior with students, faculty, and staff, affirming the importance of faith in God and Christ.
- Hire, develop, and retain outstanding faculty who actively support and identify with the mission of Abilene Christian University and who are members of Churches of Christ.
- Offer a continually updated curriculum that integrates faith and learning within a global context.
- Employ advanced technology to enhance learning while strengthening students’ abilities to create business solutions.
- Continuously improve through self-evaluation and peer review, incorporating the views of multiple stakeholders.
- Provide high-quality academic and career advising.
- Maintain an active partnership with the business community by promoting internship opportunities for students, serving as consultants, and involving business leaders in the educational process.
- Nurture relationships with students and alumni to create friends for life.