Abilene Christian University has a longstanding commitment to broad-based, continuous quality assessment. The primary responsibility of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is to provide centralized management and interpretation of institutionally related data; advance institutional strategic purposes; and, coordinate outcomes assessment for the university. This responsibility is carried out by:
- Coordinating institutional research and reporting to external agencies.
- Providing the institution with data relevant to academics.
- Coordinating the Visiting Committee Program.
- Directing the Academic Program Review.
- Conducting the annual outcomes assessments for the university.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness provides the following services:
- Institutional Research [internal and external reporting]
- Support services for department/unit data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Annual Assessment Plan
- Five-Year Academic Program Review
- Visiting Committee Program
- National Surveys [HERI:CIRP, HERI:CSS, NSSE]