About Wildcat Pay Plan
- Enroll in a four-, five- or six-month Wildcat Pay Plan per semester.
- View charges, credits and financial aid in real time.
- Set up automatic payments using an electronic check credit or debit cards, or by ACH from a checking or savings account.
- Receive email and text message notification as your plan adjusts to activity on your account.
- Students can assign an "Authorized User(s)" to have access to view account activity, eBills, and to make payments using a separate username and password; click the "Authorized User" tab in the Wildcat Pay Portal and follow the steps.
Payment Plan Options
Late fees will not be charged if payment is received in full by the stated eBill due date. Late fees equal to 1.242 percent will be charged on unpaid balances each month. If you are enrolled in a Wildcat Pay Plan and are current on all scheduled installments, late fees will not be charged.
||First Installment Due
||Last Installment Due
||Plan Enrollment Expires
|6 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan
|5 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan
|4 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan with 5% Down
||$50 + 5% of Account Balance Down Payment
About Wildcat Pay Portal
- View Statements - Current and previous eBilling statements are available.
- Make Payments - You can make a single payment or enroll in an interest-free Wildcat Pay Plan.
- Card users incur a separate, non-refundable convenience fee—2.75% of the payment amount ($3 minimum fee)—at the time of each credit or debit card payment for student accounts.
- Non-refundable convenience fees will be processed by the Third Party processor, PayPath, and will appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement.
- eCheck (ACH) payments will continue to be processed in the Wildcat Pay Portal without a convenience fee. ACU will continue to accept check payments by mail at: Abilene Christian University, ACU Box 29117, Abilene, TX 79699-9117.
- If you would prefer to make a payment in person, Wildcat Central (located in McGlothlin Campus Center) will accept cash, personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders.
- Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Provide Access to Authorized Users – Students will follow the steps within the Wildcat Pay Portal once they click on the Authorized User tab. During this process they will designate access to authorized users of their choice. The authorized user will then choose a user name and password to access the information within the Wildcat Pay Portal.
- Enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan - This option allows you to spread your ACU charges over the course of a semester without interest. There is a $50 enrollment fee per term and must be paid at the time of enrollment. Future charges and credits will automatically adjust your payment plan up to 15 days before your payment due date. Note: The Wildcat Pay Plans are not available for ACU Online Program students.
- Create a eRefund profile - Be sure to designate a bank account for direct deposit (ACH) in the Wildcat Pay Portal by entering your bank account info on the ‘eRefunds' tab. If an account is not designated for direct deposit, a check will be mailed to your local mailing address (or permanent address, if no local address is specified). However, the fastest way to receive a refund is to designate a bank account for direct deposit.
About Credit Refunds
If your student account has a credit balance, ACU will automatically refund the credit via direct deposit only to ACH payment methods saved as your eRefund account within the Wildcat Pay Portal. Prior to the 12th day of class each semester, ACU will begin a weekly process to automatically refund credit balances. Since the refund process is automated, there is no need for students to request refunds. View FAQs
Release of Information
The Family Education Right and Privacy Act (FERPA) generally prohibits information released from financial and educational records without the student's consent except in a limited number of circumstances. For more information about FERPA, please visit the Registrar's website.
If you have questions or problems, feel free to contact Wildcat Central at 888-588-6083.